Sunday, October 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (14th October 2012)





In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to show what books you have accumulated during the week.

I know I have been nothing but full of apologies for being so absent from this blog lately but I promise I will be back in full swing after the 23rd of this month when my final exam is over. Not long now and getting very, VERY excited to have my life back!!

So, these are the books I acquired this week:

For Review:
Midnight Surrender: A Paranormal Romance Anthology


I have to say I am super excited to read 'Equinox' which is the second instalment in the Ethos series by Desiree Finkbeiner.

So, what great books did you get this week?

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...