Wednesday, May 23, 2012
WWW Wednesday (23rd May 2012)
WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.
To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Well I've been a bit quiet on here the past few days mainly because I've been a bit sick (awful stomach bug that just won't quit) plus our internet at home has been playing up and only seems to work every now and then (and of course when I want to blog is always the time it doesn't want to work!)
Anyway, onto the answers to the WWW questions this week before my internet decides to be temperamental again:
1) What am I currently reading? At the moment I am almost finished with
and I am really loving this book. I can't wait to find out how it ends.
I also decided to finally start last night because I've been constantly thinking about this book and just have to get it out of my system. I'm going to contain this book to be my 'read before bed' book so I don't expect to be finished with it for quite some time. I think this is one of the longest books I have ever attempted to read so far and the font is teeny!!
2) What did I recently finish reading? This week I finished reading One For The Money by Janet Evanovich. This is definitely a series I love and I can't wait to move onto the second instalment.
I've also officially given up on The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan. I just can't bring myself to keep reading this book any more. I feel that my time is so much better spent reading something I'm actually going to enjoy rather than something I just feel obligated to finish.
3) What do I think I'll read next? Next I probably start reading and possibly
What has everyone else been up to this week?