Thursday, May 31, 2012
WWW Wednesday (30th May 2012)
WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.
To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Okay, I realise that it is Thursday again when I am posting this but someone stole my Wednesday again! Truthfully, Wednesday's are always complete write-offs for me due to it being a working day for me so after finishing work, picking bub up from daycare, getting dinner done and then trying to spend some time with hubby when he gets home things normally don't start winding down until quite late at night and writing up a blog post is the furtherest thing from my mind at that point in time.
Anyway, here is what I have been up to over the past week:
1) What am I currently reading? At the moment I am almost finished with . I have enjoyed this book so far and will be posting a review soon.
I am also still reading . I'm enjoying this book so much and just wish I could get through it a bit faster.
2) What did I recently finish reading? This week I finished reading Gone at Zero Hundred by C.R. Hiatt. I am participating in a Blog Tour for this book so check back here on the 3rd July for my review, Author Interview and Giveaway!
I also finished reading Endlessly by C.V. Hunt which I also thoroughly enjoyed and Blink by Lloyd Poast which is a very imaginative short story.
3) What do I think I'll read next? Next I probably start reading which I have received for review and possibly because I really need to get through this series soon.
What has everyone else been up to this week?