Monday, September 24, 2012

In My Mailbox (24th September 2012)




In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to show what books you have accumulated during the week.

I have to apologise to everyone for not being around much this past week but I do have two very good excuses! Everyone is my household has been sick with the flu (hubby, bub and I) which has made life in general very difficult and then my laptop decided to give up the ghost! 

So, these are the books I acquired this week (click on the covers to be taken to Goodreads):

For Review:
Wicked Allure 
Wicked Allure by Leslie C. Ferdinand
 The Jealousy Glass (Artifacts of Empire, #2)
The Jealousy Glass by Gwen Perkins

Gifted:
I was very lucky to receive two RAK's this month:


The first one, I Am Number Four, was from Vonnie at Vonnie's Reading Corner and The Raven Boys, which was actually an August RAK, was pre-ordered for me from Petra at Hazel The Witch. I am so excited about receiving both of these and cannot wait until I can fit them into my reading schedule.


So, what great books did you get this week?

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...