Wednesday, December 5, 2012
What An Animal Reading Challenge VI Sign-Up
This challenge begins on January 1st 2013 and is one that I think will be super easy for me considering how much I love reading animal related books.
It's hosted by Socrates Book Reviews so head on over if you wish to join in on the fun of this challenge!
The rules are really simple...
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
3. Challenge runs from Januar 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. That’s a full year to read at least 6 books (you can read more if you’d like).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to. If you don't have a blog, just post in the comment section that you'd like to join. You can post your books in there.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)
I'm hoping that this will be an easy one for me to complete and I already have at least 6 animal related books in mind but I won't start posting until I start reading them.
Will anyone else be joining me on this challenge?