Friday, February 15, 2013

Books I Must Read in 2013

After posting about my ridiculously large sized TBR pile here (which doesn't obviously include all my ebooks as well!!) I decided to make a list of the books I already own that I vow to read before the end of 2013.

Here is my list:


Fallen (Fallen, #1) Lisey's Story The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries, #1) Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) Seriously...I'm Kidding Life of Pi

1) Fallen by Lauren Kate
2) Lisey's Story by Stephen King
3) The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
4) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
5) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
6) Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
7) Seriously, I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
8) Life of Pi by Yann Martel

These are all books that I remember getting so excited about when they came out or when I first discovered them and then they promptly got lost in my ever growing TBR pile to never see the light of day again.

Well, not anymore! I'm going to try very, very hard to include at least one of these in my reading pile every month until I get them all done.

Has anyone else made a bit of a 'must-do' reading list or am I the only hopeful one?

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...