Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WWW Wednesday (20th February 2012)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

I haven't had as much reading time over the last week due to joining the Michelle Bridges 12WBT and therefore using practically every spare minute to exercise as much as I can rather than reading. Also, my little man is starting to give up on having a sleep during the day which was my little bit of relaxation time on the days I work from home, so unfortunately reading time has been very scarce lately.

Anyway, here is what I have been up to this week:

* What am I currently reading?
At the moment I am reading a nice short story which is The Girl With the Cat Tattoo.
I'm also currently listening to the audio version Full Dark, No Stars which I am loving so far.

* What did I recently finish reading?
Recently I finished reading Zoo and you can find my review for this book here.
I also just finished reading Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1) which I will be reviewing shortly.

* What do I think I'll read next?
Next I'll probably start reading Fortress as part of a Goodreads Aussie Author Challenge.

I'd love to know what everyone else has been up to this week!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...