Sunday, July 8, 2012

July Pinspiration



First up, I have to apologise for the lack of review posts lately. I've been sick for over two weeks now and to top it off my hubby and 16 month old are also now sick so reading has unfortunately taken a bit of a back seat. I'm trying to get back into the groove of things so will hopefully be back to normal soon.

Now, I have become unbelievably obsessed with the website Pinterest lately since being sick and needing brainless entertainment. I could waste so many hours on this site if I was allowed as you can literally find pictures of anything that you might be interested in. In the last couple of days I discovered so many bookish things on this site as well and decided to start sharing some of my favourites with you:

This is amazing! First up - how cool is this tattoo. Even if you're not a tattoo fan you have to appreciate the detail in this one and the time it would have taken to have it done!

I so do this all the time!Yep, I do this all the time...

Sadly true.I think this is a common problem among book bloggers, don't you?

yepI know, it's wrong but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't true....

Definitely my motto in life!Pretty self explanatory really....

 How gorgeous and open is this room. I can see myself sitting here for many hours on end.....

readingSuch a cool saying...

readingI absolutely love Dr Seuss

reading!Most definitely true!

Reading.If only...... A girl can dream.....

So, they are some of the inspiring images I found on Pinterest lately. Looking at these has made up for the fact that I lost my reading mojo while being sick I think.

I'd love to know of any other inspiring sites you might know of?


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...