Friday, July 6, 2012

RAK Wrap-Up - June 2012

RAK button FINAL1
Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates. It's where you sign up every month and give your current wishlist so that others may gift something to you and where you can gift to others. It's a great way to promote goodwill amongst fellow book lovers.

This month I was lucky enough to get the following:

I can't wait to read this book as I've heard so many good things about it. Adam from Roof Beam Reader was the kind gifter of this book to me.


I chose to send an RAK to Nikki at Realm of the Sapphired Dragon which I don't think she's actually received yet :-( Therefore I can't tell you guys what it is as I don't want to spoil the surprise. I hope she likes what I got her though.


I definitely recommend participating in this exchange as it's so fun sending and receiving gifts to others 'just because'.

I'd love to know who else participated in the June RAK and what you sent/received for the month.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...