Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Finds (20th April 2012)


Friday finds is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you list all the books that you've come across or heard about during the past week.

My finds this week which were added to my TBR pile straight away were as follows (book covers link to Goodreads):

Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1) Spying in High Heels (A High Heels Mystery, #1) Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know: Eleven Courageous Canines Tell All Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)

The one I'm most excited about is 'Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You To Know' as it just looks like a really cute and lighthearted read. I'm a sucker for any animal books and cannot wait to get my hot little hands on this one.

What were your great finds this week?

Michelle xx

4 comments:

  1. I got a copy of Dark House last week. Haven't had a chance to read it, yet. But I think it is going to be good.

    I love the cover of Shadow and Bone very dark but lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a couple of reviews on Dark House already and it looks to be very good. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. I agree - cover of Shadow and Bone is really nice. How're you enjoying Dead Reckoning?

    http://asidefromwriting.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/meme-friday-finds-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually taking a while to get into Dead Reckoning but it's not entirely the books fault. I've got a major exam coming up in a week and a half so have lost a bit of my reading mojo and have been stressed and studying more instead. I may start it again once my exam's over so I can try and get into reading it properly.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...