Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Latest Book Haul

Oh dear. I'm the biggest sucker for a sale, especially when it's a sale on books. I seriously have a problem. Even though I have at least a hundred books on my shelves at home that I haven't even started reading yet, I still feel a need to just keep buying more, and more, and more!!

Today I purchased the following:

The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries, #1) Summer and the City (The Carrie Diaries #2) Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) What the Night Knows

Plus I also got The Masterchef Australia Cookbook Volume 2, an Italian cookbook called The Food of Italy plus I just had to get a Dr Seuss book for my little man. See, I have issues when it comes to book sales.

I know none of the above titles are very recent but they are books that I've been wanting to read for ages and just hadn't gotten around to purchasing until now.

Needless to say I have no idea when I'll actually get to them as my time is very limited at the moment with a toddler and my CPA studies, but I can at least look forward to getting to them eventually.

What books have you recently purchased that you can't wait to finally read?

2 comments:

  1. OO great haul! I really want to read The Carrie Diaries– it's been on my TBR forever! Happy Reading, and I'm a new follower :)

    Rabiah
    Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've just started following you too. The Carrie Diaries is someting I've been wanting to read forever but just never got around to it so I'm pretty excited about it too.
      Hopefully I'll get to it soon and can post a review :-)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...