Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Finds (27th April 2012)


Friday finds is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading where you list all the books that you've come across or heard about during the past week.

My finds this week which were added to my TBR pile straight away were as follows (book covers link to Goodreads):
Endlessly (Endlessly, #1) Starters (Starters, #1)

It's been a pretty slow week this week for for discovering new books as I just haven't had the time to really pay attention to everything I've been reading about. This time next week I will be exam free and can get back to wasting time without a care in the world. Yay! (Until my next semester starts again in August anyway).....

What were your Friday Finds this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...