Monday, June 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (11th June 2012)




In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to show what books you have accumulated during the week.

I am late in posting IMM this week due to having a packed long weekend so far. Anyway, here is what I acquired during the week:

Bought:
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Yes, I'll admit it, I finally folded to all the hype and purchased this book last week. I'm going into reading it with an open mind because I've seen and heard so many different opinions so am curious to see what I think of it.
Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and KnowYep, as anyone who is a regular reader will know I am a sucker for all things animal related. I saw this on the shelf in the bookshop and just couldn't resist as it sounds like a fun, light read.

For Review:
The $60,000 Dog: My Life With AnimalsSurprise, surprise!! Another animal related one, haha! This is my first ever request from Edelweiss which I was very excited about. I could go crazy on that website!

So, that's me for this week.

I'd love to know what everyone else got this past week.

Michelle

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...