Wednesday, June 27, 2012
WWW Wednesday (27th June 2012)
WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.
To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
This week I have been trying to cram in as much reading as possible because in a few weeks I will be starting my last CPA module and my recreational reading time will be severley cut short for the 12 weeks while that is running until the end of October. I want to make sure I at least have all the review titles I've been given so far read and reviewed before the end of July so I don't get caught out and find myself unable to meet any obligations.
Here is what I have been up to this week:
• What am I currently reading? So, I am still reading . I'm also currently reading which has been quite good so far as well as which I've also been liking so far.
I'm also still listening to in my car. I haven't been to work this week yet due to being virtually bedridden with the worst flu I think I have ever had my entire life but I'm hoping to possibly have this finished by the end of this week when I do get back to work.
• What did I recently finish reading? So, this week I finished reading There's No Such Thing As Werewolves, Impeccable Petunia and (review still to come).
• What do I think I'll read next? Next I'll most likely go on the the second in the Dragonslayer series which is . I am part of the blog tour for the third book in this series in August which I'm quite excited about.
What have you been up to this week?