Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WWW Wednesday - 6th June 2012


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Yay! Go me! I'm actually posting this on Wednesday for once! It certainly helps when it's hubby's turn to do dinner so I actually have some time to sit and prepare a post.

So, here is what I have been up to this week:

• What am I currently reading? Well, I am determined to finish A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) this week so am reading this all by itself so that I don't get distracted by another book. Wish me luck!


• What did I recently finish reading? This week I finished reading Scorpio Rising (The Scorpio Series, #1) (review will be up in the next couple of day) and The Wanderer (The Rider Series) The Wanderer by Shawn Kirsten Maravel.
I also just finished listening to The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #2) The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #2) by L.J. Smith.

• What do I think I'll read next? I'm still determined to read Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) next. Plus I might also start reading Shifting Gears (The Rider Series).

What have you been up to this week?

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...