Wednesday, June 6, 2012
WWW Wednesday - 6th June 2012
WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.
To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Yay! Go me! I'm actually posting this on Wednesday for once! It certainly helps when it's hubby's turn to do dinner so I actually have some time to sit and prepare a post.
So, here is what I have been up to this week:
• What am I currently reading? Well, I am determined to finish this week so am reading this all by itself so that I don't get distracted by another book. Wish me luck!
• What did I recently finish reading? This week I finished reading (review will be up in the next couple of day) and The Wanderer by Shawn Kirsten Maravel.
I also just finished listening to The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #2) by L.J. Smith.
• What do I think I'll read next? I'm still determined to read next. Plus I might also start reading .
What have you been up to this week?