Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Mailbox (17th June 2012)




In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to show what books you have accumulated during the week.

This week I got the following books:

Book of Shadows This was an Amazon freebie this week and it sounded quite interesting so I couldn't resist getting it.



Eragon (Inheritance, #1)I received this from another member of The Book Swap. This has been the first book I have requested from this site and I was really pleased with how the whole processed worked.

Well, that's it for this week. I'm trying to tame down the amount of books I get every week so I can start to make a dent in my TBR pile.

What great books did you get this week?

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...