Friday, June 1, 2012

RAK Wrap-Up - May 2012

RAK button FINAL1
Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates. It's where you sign up every month and give your current wishlist so that others may gift something to you and where you can gift to others. It's a great way to promote goodwill amongst fellow book lovers.


This was my first ever month participating and I was extremely fortunate to receive the following:

A signed copy of Fallen by Lauren Kate and the second book Torment from the wonderful Nikki at Realm of the Sapphired Dragon


For my first ever RAK gift I chose to send Claire from Claire Reads the following:
Struck
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth

I definitely recommend participating in this exchange as who doesn't like sending and receiving gifts 'just because'?

I'd love to know who else participated in the May RAK and what you sent/received for the month.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...