Wednesday, June 20, 2012
WWW Wednesday (20th June 2012)
WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.
To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Well, this week has been a bit of a slow reading week for me as I've had so many other personal committments that unfortunately reading has taken a bit of a back seat.
Anyway, here is what I have been up to this week:
• What am I currently reading? So, I am still patiently plodding through . This book is awesome but I just can't concentrate on one book that is so long on it's own without a break now and then.
I'm also still listening to in the car on my drive to and from work. Surprisingly I think this is probably the best story so far.
• What did I recently finish reading? This week I managed to finish which I reviewed here. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and am glad that I decided to read it even though I heard so many bad things about it.
I also finished reading in one afternoon while bub was asleep on me. The review for this is still to come.
• What do I think I'll read next? Ok, now I finally have Fifty Shades of Grey out of the way I will be definitely be starting next. Unfortunately my lovely husband is trying to put a dent in my plans because he bought me Fifty Shades Darker the other day as a surprise when he got home from work but I will be strong and put off reading that until I have some of my older books done instead.
What have you been up to this week?