Wednesday, June 13, 2012
WWW Wednesdays (13th June 2012)
WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.
To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
So, this week has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. I started off with intentions to read one thing but ended up doing something completely different.
So, here is what I have been up to this week:
• What am I currently reading? So, I am still trying to get through . I am thoroughly enjoying this book but it's just so looooong that I can't just read it on it's own without a break now and then.
I am also currently trying to get through as the peer pressure finally got to me and I couldn't hold out seeing what this was like anymore.
• What did I recently finish reading? This week was a bit slow on the reading front as I only managed to find the time to finish reading Shifting Gears by Shawn Kirsten Maravel (who I was also lucky enough to interview!)
• What do I think I'll read next? After I get Fifty Shades of Grey out of the way I will be going back to my original plan which was to read next.
What have you been up to this week?