Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (13th June 2012)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

To join in all you need to do is answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

So, this week has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. I started off with intentions to read one thing but ended up doing something completely different.

So, here is what I have been up to this week:

• What am I currently reading?  So, I am still trying to get through A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1). I am thoroughly enjoying this book but it's just so looooong that I can't just read it on it's own without a break now and then.

I am also currently trying to get through Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) as the peer pressure finally got to me and I couldn't hold out seeing what this was like anymore.


• What did I recently finish reading? This week was a bit slow on the reading front as I only managed to find the time to finish reading Shifting Gears (The Rider Series) Shifting Gears by Shawn Kirsten Maravel (who I was also lucky enough to interview!) 


• What do I think I'll read next?  After I get Fifty Shades of Grey out of the way I will be going back to my original plan which was to read Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) next.

What have you been up to this week?

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower! One of my family members read a Game of Thrones and really enjoyed it! His reading the whole series! :)

    www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard so many good things about these books so can't wait to get through the series. I'm absolutely loving the first one so far!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...